Friday, November 2, 2012

Person has a Pigeon

At lunch today, Natalie said we shouldn't read a book about a pigeon, but a person.  Then she announced that person starts with P, and I told her so does pigeon.  A few minutes later she said we should read "Person has a Pigeon" and I said we didn't have that book.  She said we should buy it.  I asked, "Why doesn't we write it?" 


Person has a Pigeon by Natalie Boyd

There was a bus and there was a pigeon on the bus.  There was a bus driver on the bus.  "I can tell you how to drive?" [said the bus driver].  The pigeon drive the bus.  "La la la la la.  I love going on the bus" [went the pigeon].  He falls fast asleep because he is tired and the bus driver said, "Goodnight."  Happily ever after.  The end. 



For those of you not in the know, this is inspired by Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus by Mo Willems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment