While I'm here though...
- can zip her own coat!!
- can do up her seat belt, but not tighten it
- is learning tons at school including writing letters and days of the week
- knows the letters of her name, but still mostly writes N and A as H. Sometimes writes her name completely backward.
- is making lots of friends at school
- told me she has never had to sit in the "thinking chair" at school
- is starting to use the bathroom alone in public when its a single stale bathroom
- sometimes plays with William for long periods of time
- knows a few letters! Blew me away by just pointing and naming them the other day!
- is obsessed with eggs and them hatching
- continues to have trouble with hitting
- is still ahead of the curve on talking. He said to me the other day, "Mommy, I have to tell you something. I watched Star Wars today. The one with Darth Vadar." Pretty impressive for 26 months!
- adores his sister
- goes up stairs without holding on, can alternate without holding on for a step or two
- can answer "What is your name?"
- loves Maisy books
- Sheep remains his favorite toy