Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bed rest care package

Writing this down incase I ever need to make one of these again quickly.

I didn't have time to go shopping, so I gathered all these items from around the house.

I fit all of this easily in a used priority mail box.

For mom:
Stack of magazines (about 10)
Baby Blues comic anthology
Mad libs pad
(Crossword or Sudoku book)
List of in bed activites for toddlers

For child:
Crayons and markers
Blank paper
Coloring sheets
Small books (one was a kids' meal prize and the other from a cereal box)
Stickers
Card game (Disney Cars crazy 8s)
Small packaged craft (glue free)
Wooden shapes to color (add magnet to make fridge magnet)

I also dropped a few pieces of the kids' Halloween candy in there. Not sure mom or son will have that!

No comments:

Post a Comment