Lilo and Stitch books
Leo the Late Bloomer
Maisy goes to the Library by Lucy Cousins
Dinosaur vs the Library by bob Shea
The Lion and the Mouse
Do Lions Live on Lilly Pads?
Curious George Visits the Library by H. A. Rey
The Library Dragon
Ladybug Girl series by David Soman
The Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle
How Do I Love You? by Caroline Joyce Church
I Love You Through and Through by Caroline Joyce Church
The Lorax by Dr Seuss
Love by Rosemary Wells
Little Miss Late (lots of L's!)
Chicken Little by Rebecca and Ed Emberly
Mary had a Little Lamb (any version, we got a full book by )
Lightening McQueen books such as Race Team; Roadwork; and Old, New, Red, Blue!
You have many, many options for books that have "love" in the title. I only added the two that have meaning for our family, which were given to our children at their births.
- Read letter L books pointing out L's
- Natalie shared words that started with the L sound
- Watched letter L playlist
- Looked for L's on place mat at restaurant. We found five altogether, three of which Natalie found before me!
- Lady bug stickers on the letter L
- Free play with letter stampers
- Full alphabet foam puzzle
- Full alphabet jigsaw puzzle
- Letter L turned into a lamb
- She made a rock pet and designed it as a ladybug and named it Ladybug Girl
|First time Natalie showed interest in doing a work sheet. Pretty good circling.|